SAFTEA AR ARMORER
SAFTEA AR Armorer
You MUST provide your own Lower Receiver for the AR Build Class.
(Most lowers commended approx $100.00).
SHOOT NJ provides everything listed below for this class.
- All materials (books) Lite breakfast, Lunch,
- A number of topics will be covered in;
- AR Platform Armorer
- These include but are not limited to:
- Gun Safety & AR Parts and nomenclature
- Proper cleaning and inspection &Trouble shooting
- Addition of after market parts to your platform
- Scheduled and preventive maintenance
- A period Solving your problems (Your AR's problems)
You will work on your own AR, if you have any accessories you wish to attach bring them to class.
Required Equipment. Comfortable clothing, 20 rounds, Sight protection, Hearing protection Tool kits available as an option before and during class. The full list of tools required will be sent upon payment for the class. This class normally runs 8 hours (Depending on class size 20 students normal Maximum)
This class has a 2 year certification from the manufacture. Recertification can be done online or by attending another class at a discounted rate.
For SAFTEA Instructor Master Armorers you must teach two classes in two years to maintain your certification.
We also offer an AR Build Class. You will build and test your own AR. You are responsible to purchase your lower. Build class is $1,300 and includes AR Armorer, an AR Upper kit (No lower provided) and basic tools. You MUST provide your own Lower Receiver for the AR Build Class. Any student cancellations of the build class will result in you receiving the AR build kit (No lower) and a partial money refund. No exceptions.